laser hair reduction
unisex NaN hours NaN minutes per session
- gets you the smooth skin you always wanted
- expert dermatologist supervision
- high quality, latest technology machines
- painless ice cool technology
- no cost EMI
- covid safety measures
We use cutting-edge technology which is painless, doesn't compromise on quality and is absolute safe
- We use the latest quadruple wavelength technology which is a combination of 4 laser wavelengths - 775+810+940+1064 nm
- unlike traditional laser removals, our quadruple wavelength technology ensures even the finest of hairs are reduced and it works on all skin types!
- effective for all types of skin colour
- the laser also has an ice-cool technology that doesn’t let the skin to get heated.
our skinnsi pro shaves the area to be treated
the cooling gel is applied
the icy cool laser does its magic
soothing moisturiser is applied
Pre & Post-care instructions
- avoid waxing, threading and bleaching at least 3 weeks prior to your session.
- avoid hot water bath for 24 hours
- apply a sunscreen on exposed parts every 3 hours between 9 am- 5 pm.
- apply calamine lotion/ moisturizer 3-4 times a day in case you experience discomfort
01. Is an at-home laser hair reduction treatment safe?
Yes, getting the treatment at home is as safe as the clinic. You will experience the same dermatologist supervision and trained therapist treatment at home.
02. What are the safety precautions taken by the therapist during the session?
All our therapists will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as per WHO guidelines. They will sterilise the machines and equipment before using it.
03. How permanent is laser hair removal?
There will be up to 90% hair removal in an average of 6 sessions.
04. Who can get laser hair removal done?
Men and women above the age of 14 years can opt for laser hair removal. It’s safe for all skin types.
05. Is there any downtime after the treatment?
No, you can immediately resume your normal routine at the end of the session.