laser hair reduction
Full Body laser hair removal
unisex 4 hours per session
20,000+ happy customers
Covers your BACK, BIKINI, CHEST, CHIN, FACE, HANDS, LEGS, STOMACH, UNDERARMS, UPPERLIP
- gets you the smooth skin you always wanted
- expert dermatologist supervision
- high quality, latest technology machines
- painless ice cool technology
- no cost EMI
- covid safety measures
We use cutting edge technology which is painless, doesn't compromise on quality and is absolute safe
- We use the latest quadruple wavelength technology which is a combination of 4 laser wavelengths - 775+810+940+1064 nm
- unlike traditional laser removals, our quadruple wavelength technology ensures even the finest of hairs are reduced and it works on all skin types!
- effective for all types of skin colour
- the laser also has an ice-cool technology that doesn’t let the skin to get heated.
our skinnsi pro shaves the area to be treated
the cooling gel is applied
the icy cool laser does its magic
soothing moisturiser is applied
Pre & Post-care instructions
- avoid waxing, threading and bleaching at least 3 weeks prior to your session.
- avoid hot water bath for 24 hours
- apply a sunscreen on exposed parts every 3 hours between 9 am- 5 pm.
- apply calamine lotion/ moisturizer 3-4 times a day in case you experience discomfort
Laser hair treatment for full body
Full body laser hair removal is the answer to your long-term question to get rid of unwanted body hair for both men and women. No one enjoys the pain of waxing or getting nicks and cuts from shaving to remove unwanted body hair. And how can we forget the amount of money and countless hours spent on all of these ‘not so’ permanent body hair removal methods?
skinnsi's full body hair removal laser cost is much lesser than what you spend, and this also allows you to stay away from regular salon visits.
Full body hair removal is becoming more and more popular among both men and women. When you choose a full body laser hair removal package, your dermatologist will conduct a thorough analysis, dividing the body areas to be treated into sections, and then decide the number of sessions needed for the treatment to reduce unwanted hair. Our package covers the back, bikini, chest, chin, face, hands, legs, stomach, underarms, and upper lips hair removal.
How does full body laser hair removal work?
Getting rid of unwanted body hair through waxing can be extremely painful and time-consuming. What makes matters worse are the small bumps that appear on the skin as a result of the waxing procedure. And to think that we’ve got to repeat the whole process one month later. Uhm, no thanks.
We, at skinnsi, use the FDA-approved latest quadruple wavelength technology which involves passing a light beam through the skin layers and directly targeting the hair follicle. The laser light is converted to heat, which destroys the hair follicle, causing the hair to become weak and fall out. Our ice-cool technology keeps the skin cool during the procedure, which helps to reduce pain. The damaged hair follicle loses its ability to grow new hair for a longer period, which results in suppressing the hair growth. Thus, there will be no ingrowths as well. It’s time to say hello to silky smooth skin for the long term without any hassles.
What causes growth in full body hair?
Have you ever wondered what are the causes of full body hair growth? During puberty, the body produces androgen hormones, causing most people to develop body hair between the ages of 10 and 12 for women and 11-14 for men. These hormones help to activate the apocrine sweat glands, which are mostly associated with hair follicles in the underarms and pubic area. Your body hair will change dramatically over time.
Furthermore, for the majority of people, sensitivity to androgen levels can influence the hair growth on the body including the legs, arms, chest, and feet. Hirsutism is a condition that causes excessive hair growth on the body or face in women. It could also be due to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or other issues in females.
Still thinking how to deal with this major problem? Well, it’s time to choose a long-lasting full body hair removal solution over temporary ones. The solution is right here at skinnsi's full body laser hair removal service, which is the most effective and convenient method for both women's and men's body hair removal.
Is laser hair reduction the best option for full body hair removal?
Unwanted body hair can have an impact on how we feel, how we interact with others, what we wear, and what we do. We all want to get rid of them, so we usually go for not-so-permanent body hair removal methods such as waxing, shaving, and epilating, which are also painful. However, laser hair removal is a viable option as it reduces up to 90% of body hair by targeting hair follicles and destroying the roots, preventing new hair growth. You’ll notice a significant reduction in body hair growth after every session. Still not sure what’s the best option for women as well as men’s body hair removal? Full body laser hair removal is a popular procedure that is both convenient and safe. So, if you’re not happy with traditional methods then laser for full body hair removal for males and females is an option worth considering.
Why choose skinnsi for your full body laser hair treatment?
1. Latest technology: Our laser is equipped with quadruple wavelength technology which is a combination of 4 wavelengths (755+810+940+1064nm), the first to be owned in India. This technology ensures that all types of hair are reduced from the root even the finest of hair!
2. At-home service: Yes, we bring our Laser Hair Reduction service to your home.
3. Pocket-friendly: With up to 90% reduction in unwanted hair growth, you won’t spend excessively on full body laser hair removal. We are easy on your pockets!
4. Minimal discomfort: Compared to waxing, our full body hair removal process is convenient and ensures minimal to zero discomfort.
5. Dermat-backed customized solutions: Our experts make personalized plans for permanent body hair removal to serve your needs.
6. FDA-approved: Our process is FDA-approved and is absolutely safe. Our hand laser hair removal service is completely relaxing, comfortable and pleasant.