unisex 3 hours per session
What is derma polishing and how it helps?
constant exposure to sun, dirt and pollution makes our skin dull and dehydrated with uneven skin tone and texture. That’s where derma polishing comes to the rescue.
Derma polishing is a full-body skin rejuvenation procedure which effectively removes the outermost layers of dead skin cells and immediately reveals a new, fresh & glowing skin underneath.
- Hydrates the skin
- lightens dark spots
- covers back, face, hands, legs
Premium, pampering, and painless— we don’t compromise on quality for your skin.Skinnsi Dermafacial uses latest hydra technology machines for a water based treatment which is free from human touch
- Hydrogen ions released into skin removes damaged active oxygen thereby reducing damaged cells and restoring healthy ones
- Lightening, oil controlling and hydrating agents are infused to remove dead skin layers and waste from pores
- Electroporation aids in solutions to penetrate the skin by creating tiny holes without affecting the structure of skin
It removes oil, dirt & layers of dead skin
It removes dirt and other impurities without scratching your skin with the help of Aquatip. Solution of lactic and glycolic acid gently exfoliates and reduces pigmentation.
sunscreen & moisturiser
To nourish and protect your skin.
Pre & Post-care instructions
- Avoid salon activities 1 week before the treatment
- Stop using retinol-based products 3 days prior to the treatment
- People having any infection, pacemaker, epilepsy and pregnant women should avoid it
- Avoid scrubbing or steaming
- Cleanse your face thrice a day
- Use sunscreen indoors and outdoors
- Follow the dermat-recommended skincare routine
- Avoid salon-based facial for acne-prone skin or oily skin
who should avoid
- pregnant women
- people with any infection
- people with pacemaker device or epilepsy
1. What are the unique steps done with the Hydratouch machine?
The Hydratouch technology has unique steps like oxygenation and electroporation. Oxygenation of the skin helps remove damaging radicals from the skin and electroporation helps the nourishing solutions enter the skin.
2. What are the magic solutions employed in the process of hydrapolish?
3. What to expect?
It’ll make your skin glowing and fresh. The results will last upto 15-30 days until the dead skin layer starts forming again. Hence, Hence, you must include the procedure in your regular skin care regime.
4. How long does derma polishing treatment usually take?
A normal skinnsi derma polishing session will take approximately 3 hours.
Our body polishing service covers the back, face, hands, and legs and this effectively removes the dead skin cells. After the skin polishing treatment service, you will notice new and glowing skin underneath. The skin is easy to maintain and requires little to no attention aftercare, making it a 100% safe experience with no side effects. Also, zero downtime, so you can immediately go about your usual routine.
5. How much does a derma polishing treatment cost?
No more worrying about spending on those expensive cosmetic products for your skin, our skin polishing treatment cost is just ₹12,390. Yes, it’s quite easy on your pockets. We’ve also got some amazing EMI options as well! This body polishing session will give you smooth and silky skin.
6. How many sessions can I expect for derma polishing at skinnsi?
At skinnsi, derma polishing is just a single session that keeps your skin healthy and hydrated. The results will last upto 15-30 days until the dead skin layer starts forming again. Each session will be carried out by a dermat-trained professional under the supervision of a dermatologist. Experience the best skin polishing at home session with skinnsi.
7. Is derma polishing/body polishing treatment safe?
skinnsi's at-home derma polishing is safe. Besides being FDA-approved, our procedure is supported by expert dermatologists and is carried out by trained professionals.
8. Is face polishing good for skin?
Face polishing is essential in any skincare regime. It has numerous advantages like exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin cells and for better blood flow, encouraging healthy skin, moisturizing and hydrating dry skin. With face polishing, you can get rid of all excess build-up and make your skin impressively brighter and smoother.
9. What is body polishing, and how does it help?
The derma polishing/body polishing deep cleans, exfoliates, and moisturizes your skin.
Expert dermats have curated this for dry skin as it helps in healing and hydrating while also rejuvenating skin cells on a deeper level.
After body polishing session, your skin will be soft, plump, and hydrated, restoring its natural fresh appearance. It's become a popular service because it gives skin an instant glow by removing the dead skin cells.
10. What are benefits of taking derma polishing treatment from skinnsi?
skinnsi by makeO offers at-home service, all the solutions for body polishing are curated exclusively by our expert dermatologists according to your specific needs, skin polishing treatment service caters to all types of skin, uses of highly-advanced and latest FDA-approved Hydratouch machine
11. How does derma polishing treatment work?
Derma polishing is 3-step process consisting of: Cleansing which removes oil, dirt & layers of dead skin, hydradermabraison which removes dirt and other impurities without scratching your skin with the help of an Aquatip solution & solution of lactic and glycolic acid gently exfoliates and reduces pigmentation, most important thing to keep in mind moisturize skin with moisturizer and apply sunscreen, it acts as a protective shield against external factors and keeps your skin hydrated for a longer period of time. So, it’s necessary to nourish and protect your skin regularly.
12. Is there any pre-care to consider for derma polishing treatment?
Yes. Say ‘no’ to salon activities 1 week before the treatment, stop using retinol-based products 3 days before the treatment, people having any infection, pacemaker, epilepsy and pregnant women should avoid it
13. Is there any post-care to consider for derma polishing treatment?
Yes. No scrubbing or steaming, cleanse your face thrice a day, don’t forget to use sunscreen; indoors and outdoors, follow the dermat-recommended skincare routine, avoid salon-based facials for acne-prone skin or oily skin