skinnsi scar reduction
unisex 1 hours per session
What is skinnsi scar reduction and how it helps?
Whether it's scars from acne, skin injury or surgery, you can now get rid of them!
It’s a simple laser process where radio waves are sent into the skin to increase collagen production for tighter, smooother skin.
- reduces depth of acne scars
- minimizes enlarged pores
- improves the appearance of stretch marks
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- repairs sun-damaged skin
why choose skinnsi scar reduction?
USFDA- approved, so it's extremely safe!
dermat trained & certified therapists
suitable for all skin types
how does it work exactly?
The affected areas are cleansed
A numbing (anesthetic) cream is applied
Laser shots are given on the chosen area
Ice cubes are applied to treated area
Pre & Post-care instructions
- Avoid parlour activities 1 week before the treatment
- Avoid any laser procedure or peels 1 week before the treatment
- Stop using retinol-based products 3 days prior to the treatment
- Avoid harsh soaps and hot water for next 24 hours after the session
- Do not pick the scabs with bare hands, and let them fall on their own
- Apply Sunscreen every 2-3 hours in daytime
who should avoid
- pregnant women
- people with active acne
- people who have keloids
- people with any active infection or cuts on face
- people with pacemaker device or epilepsy