skinnsi scar reduction
unisex 1 hours per session
What is skinnsi scar reduction and how it helps?
Whether it's scars from acne, skin injury or surgery, you can now get rid of them!
It’s a simple laser process where radio waves are sent into the skin to increase collagen production for tighter, smooother skin.
- reduces depth of acne scars
- minimizes enlarged pores
- improves the appearance of stretch marks
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- repairs sun-damaged skin
why choose skinnsi scar reduction?
USFDA- approved, so it's extremely safe!
dermat trained & certified therapists
suitable for all skin types
how does it work exactly?
The affected areas are cleansed
A numbing (anesthetic) cream is applied
Laser shots are given on the chosen area
Ice cubes are applied to treated area
Pre & Post-care instructions
- Avoid parlour activities 1 week before the treatment
- Avoid any laser procedure or peels 1 week before the treatment
- Stop using retinol-based products 3 days prior to the treatment
- Avoid harsh soaps and hot water for next 24 hours after the session
- Do not pick the scabs with bare hands, and let them fall on their own
- Apply Sunscreen every 2-3 hours in daytime
who should avoid
- pregnant women
- people with active acne
- people who have keloids
- people with any active infection or cuts on face
- people with pacemaker device or epilepsy
01. Are skinnsi scar reduction sessions safe?
Absolutely! Our skinnsi scar reduction at-home sessions are safe, effective, minimally invasive, and therapeutic at the same time. Also, it is safe for all skin color complexions compared to other scar lasers which are not suitable for darker skin types.
02. Will there be any post-treatment effects of skinnsi scar reduction on my skin?(Normal)
After skinnsi scar reduction sessions you may notice the following effects which will subside over time: - Mild redness up to 48 hours - Brown net-like impressions on the treated areas for 4-5 days - Develop tiny crusts on the target areas - These are usual changes on skin that may or may not occur as a natural course of treatment.
03. What to expect after the skinnsi scar reduction sessions?
After the skinnsi scar reduction treatment, you will notice the following changes: - The skin crusts will fall off on their own. - Newly rejuvenated skin will appear in 7-10 days. - The scars will become flatter and shallower after each session.
04. How long will the results last for skinnsi scar reduction?
Even though scars cannot be removed completely, the skinnsi scar reduction can improve the appearance of the scars up to 60%. This improvement is permanent and long lasting.
05. When can I see results from skinnsi scar reduction?
You will notice a visible reduction in the appearance of your scars within 3-4 sessions or even more if you continue to take more sessions. Also, results of skinnsi scar reduction are long-lasting.
Select number of sessions