Get Insta worthy pictures by following these 6 hacks to remove pimples
11 found this useful
Throughout the week, you have been dreaming about the perfect Friday party with your friends. However, a day before the big day, a pimple pops up on your face. Just a few hours left, and you have already searched for all the hacks to remove pimples. But you have not found the right solution.
At skinnsi, we understand how much you love your skin and how much you detest that pimple. To make sure you look your best at the get-together, we have curated a list of 6 quick hacks which will help you to remove pimples fast and allow you to get insta-ready in an instant.
1. Know Your Acne-Type Before you use any medicine on your acne, you need to know your acne type. So, you should first consult a dermatologist who will help you in identifying your acne type and give you a suitable cure for the acne. There are multiple types of acne, such as blackheads, whiteheads, pinheads, papules, pustules, and cystic acne. These occur due to multiple factors such as your lifestyle, genetics as well as your skin type. Each type of acne requires a different treatment. Therefore, you must first try to identify your pimple type and get the proper treatment for it.
2. Change Your Pillowcase A lot of us don’t know, but our skin’s biggest enemy is a dirty pillowcase. Our pillowcase carries a lot of bacteria, and if we don’t change it frequently, it can cause frequent break outs on your skin. We must change our pillowcase often as it tends to collect oil, sweat, and grime from our face and hair.
3. Don’t Pop Your Pimple We know that you must be feeling distressed about this sudden pimple that has made an uninvited appearance on your face. But if you are thinking to pop the zit, think twice! Popping the pimple on your face, can leave a scar on your skin and also cause an infection. When you pop your pimple, you are tearing open the skin of that region. Also, by popping the pimple, it can spread the bacteria to other open pores and cause more pimples. Also, you should avoid touching your zit to prevent the bacteria from spreading.
4. Don’t Forget to Remove Your Make-Up We often feel tired after a long day at work or after attending a party and forget to remove our make-up. However, you need to know that there are chemicals in your make-up products that can cause pimples. Therefore, before hitting the bed you must wash your face with a suitable face wash. In fact, following a CTM (Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer) routine can help you avoid pimples in the long run and give you clean, healthy skin.
5. Avoid Using a Strong Face Wash While the market is flooded with a variety of face cleansers, you must choose a face wash that is not too strong. A strong face wash tends to make your skin extra dry. Therefore, you should use a mild face wash and if you don’t know which one to use, go to your dermatologist. They will recommend a face wash according to your skin and acne type.
6. Avoid Stress While searching for hacks to remove pimples, you must have come across this tip. Don’t ignore it. Stress and lack of sleep cause our skin to produce more sebum. This increase in sebum or oil can clog our pores and cause pimples. Therefore, you should set aside some time during the day for self-care. Do things that can destress you, such as reading a book, meditating for a few minutes, or working out at the gym.
Also, one of the most important hacks you should remember is- you don’t need to follow every hack you see or read on the internet.
For instance, applying toothpaste to your pimple can further aggravate your skin problems. Instead to soothe the redness in and around your pimple, you can use ice. It allows your zit to calm down, and the redness around the pimple also reduces significantly. You can also follow home remedies such as using aloe vera or cucumber on your face.
By following a healthy lifestyle such as cutting down on sugary foods, working out and cleaning your face with the right skincare products, you can achieve healthy, clear skin and say goodbye to zits and pimples forever! You can check our website to know more about our services including skin care treatments like laser hair removal and dermafacial.
other related articles