Here’s Everything About the Chemical Peel Cost in India
87 found this useful
In the pursuit of radiant and flawless skin, chemical peels have emerged as a popular and effective cosmetic procedure. These treatments involve the application of a chemical solution to the skin, causing it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. This process stimulates new skin growth, resulting in a smoother and rejuvenated complexion. In this article, we will take you through what makes chemical peels so popular, their different types, what factors determine their price and most importantly, the average chemical peeling cost in India.
Chemical Peel Treatment Cost in India
As mentioned earlier, there are different kinds of peels available in India today. And each varies in price. The average superficial chemical peel cost can range between Rs. 2,000 to Rs.5,000. A typical medium chemical peel price can be between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 and a deep peel can cost anywhere between Rs.20,000 and Rs.50,000.
What Factors Determine The Price Of Chemical Peels?
The chemical peel price can vary based on several factors:
- Type of Peel: Superficial, medium, or deep peels have different costs associated with them.
- Clinic Reputation: Established clinics with experienced professionals may charge higher fees.
- Geographical Location: Prices can vary between cities and regions.
- Number of Sessions: Multiple sessions may be required for optimal results, affecting the overall cost.
What Makes Chemical Peels So Popular?
Chemical peels have been around forever. And the answer to their ever-green popularity is the unique way in which they can address a host of skin issues at the same time! Here's a glance at what makes them a go-to option:
- Versatility: Chemical peels can treat a range of skin issues, including acne scars, fine lines, sun damage, and uneven pigmentation.
- Minimally Invasive: Unlike surgical procedures, chemical peels are minimally invasive, requiring little to no downtime for recovery.
- Boosts Collagen Production: By promoting collagen synthesis, chemical peels contribute to firmer and more youthful-looking skin.
- Customisable: Different types of chemical peels cater to specific skin needs, ensuring a personalised approach for each individual.
- Affordability: Compared to some other cosmetic treatments, chemical peels are relatively more affordable, making them accessible to a broader audience.
Types of Chemical Peels
Following are the popular chemical peel types available:
1. Superficial Peels
These are mild chemical face peels that target the outer layer of the skin. They are effective for treating minor skin issues like dead skin cells, and dullness, and the recovery time is minimal.
2. Medium Peels
Penetrating deeper into the skin, medium peels address more pronounced imperfections. They are suitable for treating moderate wrinkles and sun damage.
3. Deep Peels
Reserved for more severe concerns, deep peels penetrate the middle layer of the skin. These chemical face peels are effective in treating deep wrinkles and significant sun damage but require a more extended recovery period.
Get a Chemical Peel Done from the Comfort of Your Home with makeO skin(formely skinnsi)!
Make your life simpler and your skin feel amazing without stepping out of your home, with makeO skin(formely skinnsi) at-home chemical peel treatment. Simply book an appointment at your convenience and our skinnsi pros will be at your doorstep with our excellent equipment. Our trained professionals will carefully take you through the process, customise it for your needs and finish the entire process in 45 minutes! So if you are facing excess oil, acne, pimple marks and more, head to makeO skin(formely skinnsi) today and book your skinnsi peel at the earliest! Book one peel session for Rs.2,400 only and book 4 and 6 sessions for Rs. 8,400 and Rs.10,800 respectively. We also have EMI options for these starting from Rs.116/month!
Benefits of makeO skin(formely skinnsi) Peels:
- Professional Quality: Formulated by skincare experts, makeO skin(formely skinnsi) peels deliver professional-grade results.
- Convenience: Enjoy the spa-like experience from the comfort of your home, saving time and effort.
- Affordability: You don’t have to worry about sky-high chemical peel costs with makeO skin(formely skinnsi) as we provide pocket-friendly prices and exciting offers too!
In the realm of skincare, chemical peel treatments stand as an accessible and effective solution for achieving radiant skin. Understanding the factors influencing the cost empowers individuals to make informed decisions. Whether opting for in-clinic treatments or the convenience of at-home peels like makeO skin(formely skinnsi), the pursuit of flawless skin has never been more within reach.
What is the average chemical peel cost in India?
The cost of a chemical face peel depends on the type of peel you choose, as there are peels of varying strengths. Typically you will spend anywhere between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 25,000 on chemical peels.
How many sessions are required for optimal results?
The number of sessions needed depends on the type of peel and the individual's skin concerns. Typically, multiple sessions are recommended for lasting results.
Is there a significant price difference between clinics in different cities?
Yes, the cost of chemical peels can be different in different cities as the reputation of the skin clinics, the technology and products they use and the geographical location are factors to consider!
Do at-home chemical peels provide professional results?
Yes, if you choose a chemical face peel by makeO skin(formely skinnsi), a leading skincare brand, our technicians will come to your doorstep at your convenience with our world-class equipment and ingredients and you will notice professional and significant results afterwards.
Are deep peels worth the higher cost?
Deep peels are generally done for extreme skin issues, deepened scars and wrinkles and more. They are much stronger and hence even have a longer recovery period than other milder peels. It’s worth it if you have major skin issues, however, you must take your dermatologist’s professional opinion before getting a deep peel.
other related articles