Want To Get a Clear Skin? Follow These 5 Home Remedies for Pigmentation
16 found this useful
Don’t we all want clear skin? However, at some point in time, most of us have faced issues such as acne scars, blemishes, dull skin, and pigmentation. But what if we tell you that there are ingredients in your kitchen that can help you fight all your skin woes?
Understanding that the most common skin problem faced by women these days is pigmentation, skinnsi has curated a simple guide. Here we have listed down some remedies which will fix your dull skin and help you to get clear and glowing skin -
1. Aloe Vera Gel
One of the most effective ingredients that can significantly reduce pigmentation on your skin is Aloe Vera gel. It contains a depigmentation agent that is known to reduce dark spots.
Here’s a simple remedy :
- You can use pure aloe vera gel from a bottle or take it out from the plant.
- Apply it to your face and let it stay overnight.
- Wash your face the next morning
You will be surprised to see that pigmentation has reduced to a great extent.
One of the easily available ingredients that you can find in your kitchen, potatoes are well-known for their anti-pigmentation properties. They work wonderfully on pigmented areas and blemishes.
Here’s how you can use them:
- Cut a potato in half and dip the sliced part into water.
- Now rub this slice of potato on the affected areas in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Make sure to do this twice or thrice a week to get rid of pigmentation. You will be happy to see a reduction in pigmentation after a couple of applications.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
You must be wondering how a health drink meant for fat loss remove pigmentation. For those who don’t know, apple cider vinegar contains a natural bleaching agent that can work wonders on your pigmented skin.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Take ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar along with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply it on dark spots or patches.
- You can also soak it in a face mask and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water.
- If you find apple cider vinegar harsh for your skin, you can dilute it in water, apply it for 2-3 minutes and then wash it off. You will be surprised by the results.
4. Green Tea
It can be used as a great toner that can help you to reduce pigmentation. For those of you who don’t know, green tea is not only a fat loss drink, but it also contains antioxidants that soothes your skin. Green tea can also help you to fight signs of anti-ageing.
Here’s how you can use it effectively on your skin:
- Take green tea leaves in water. Boil them.
- Allow the leaves to cool down.
- Now use a cotton ball. Dip it in the water and use it on your face.
5. Oranges and Lemon
Fruits like oranges and lemon are full of vitamin C. These days, many skincare products are based on the magical nature of Vitamin C. Vitamin C significantly helps to reduce spots and fights pigmentation.
Here is an easy remedy for you:
- Take a lemon. Cut it into half.
- Take a bowl, squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Add 2 drops of honey.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face off with water.
Just ensure that you never use lemon juice in its actual form because it is highly acidic and can cause dry patches on your skin.
Once you try these home remedies, we are sure you will get a clear skin. To get a facial plus laser treatment service, you can opt for skinnsi’s Dermafacial treatment. To get detailed information, you can go to our website and check out its features and benefi
other related articles