Here’s How to Fix Your Open Pores with These 6 Treatment Options
40 found this useful
We all want to have flawless skin, but we always end up facing some or the other skin problem. Even though you can hide your acne scars and blemishes with make-up, who does not want to have naturally glowing skin? At skinnsi, we understand the common skin problems faced by women. Thus, we have curated a list of solutions that will help you to fix open pores. But first, let's get to know what is an open skin pore?
What is an Open Skin Pore?
Open skin pores are tiny pit like pores that appear on the skin of people who have oily or combination skin. Open pores make you look dull and old. Open pores get accumulated because of dead skin cells and sebum. Moreover, as we have read earlier, a clogged pore can lead to acne problems such as blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. Therefore, you must make sure to clean your open pores and keep them hydrated.
6 Common Hacks to Remove Open Pores
If you are fed up with open pores and are looking for skin-friendly solutions, stop worrying! We have curated a list of home-based treatments which will help you to fix open pores.
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most important natural ingredients found in any skincare product these days, aloe vera gives you clean and nourished skin. It further keeps your skin hydrated and keeps your pores unclogged. Here’s how you can use it-
- Start applying aloe vera gel on open pores and massage it gently for a few minutes.
- Allow the aloe vera gel to stay on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean your face with water. By following this simple process, your open pores will shrink considerably.
It is rich in antioxidants and natural enzymes which keeps your skin clean and unclogged. It also helps to reduce blemishes considerably. Here’s how you can use it-
- Cut the papaya into pieces. Mash the pieces.
- Apply the mashed papaya on your face.
- Allow it to stay for 20-25 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water.
Banana is not only a good dietary supplement for your health, it contains lutein, an antioxidant that rejuvenates your skin and also tightens enlarged pores. Here’s how you can use it-
- Take a ripe banana. Use the banana peel and rub it gently against your skin.
- Wash your face after 10 minutes.
- Try doing this hack every alternative day and we are sure that your pores will minimise.
4. Olive oil
Olive oil is a great source of Vitamin E. Using it will definitely give you glowing skin and diminish large pores. Here’s how you can use it-
- Take 2-3 drops of olive oil.
- Rub them between your fingers
- Now apply it on your face and massage it using your fingertips
- Wash your face with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- Do this hack every night before going to bed. You will see a significant change in your open pores.
5. Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is similar to the natural oil produced by our skin. Using jojoba oil helps to reduce the size of enlarged pores. It is the best home remedy to fix open pores. Here’s how you can use it
- Take 2-3 drops of jojoba oil
- Rub them between your fingers and massage the oil gently on your face.
- Massage it in a circular motion.
- Let the oil stay on your face overnight We are certain that if you use jojoba two to three times a week, your skin will feel nourished.
6. Cucumber + lemon juice
One of the best skincare ingredients available in your kitchen, cucumber offers anti-ageing properties and can significantly help you to fix large pores. Here’s how you can use it-
- Mix cucumber slices and lemon juice to create a pulp.
- Apply this pulp on your face and allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- Try following this hack twice a week and you will definitely see a reduction in open pores.
At skinnsi, we understand the importance of healthy and glowing skin. Keeping this in mind, we offer different types of services such as dermafacial treatment. To know more about this special facial for your skin, you can head to our website and book an appointment.
other related articles