Follow These 5 Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles
15 found this useful
You are all set to attend your best friend’s birthday bash. You have selected the outfit and have even watched tutorial videos on how to ace your make-up. But a look in the mirror and you see those daunting dark circles beneath your eyes.
If your google search history is full of ways to remove dark circles, you are at the right place. At skinnsi, we believe that beauty lies within you. To ensure that you have glowing skin without any dark circles, we have curated a list of home remedies. We are certain these will help fix your dark circles.
Say Goodbye to Dark Circles With These 5 Home Remedies
Since the skin around your eyes is sensitive, it is better to follow some natural and home-based remedies to reduce dark circles. Here’s a list-
1. Cold tea bags
One of the easiest ways to get rid of dark circles is to use cold tea bags. The residual caffeine helps to constrict the blood vessels which reduces blood flow.
Here’s how you can use this simple ingredient found in your kitchen-
- Soak the tea bags in water
- Keep them in the refrigerator.
- Remove them from the refrigerator and gently place them on both your eyes for at least 10 to 15 mins.
- Do this regularly
For best results, you can use chamomile or green tea.
2. Potatoes or Cucumber
Again, these two are the easiest ingredients that can be used to treat dark circles. Both potatoes and cucumbers are full of vitamins and antioxidants. They help to reduce the puffiness around your eyes.
Here’s how you can use potatoes or cucumber –
- Take some raw potatoes or cucumber and grate them.
- Place the shreds on your eyes.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- You can also take juices of potatoes or cucumber.
- Take a cotton ball. Soak them in the juices
- And apply it to your dark circles
- After this, wash your eyes with cold water.
3. Cold Milk
Cold milk works as a great remedy to fight all types of skin issues. It acts as a natural cleanser for your eyes. Cold milk is full of lactic acid that not only reduces the puffiness around your eyes, it also considerably lightens your skin.
Another benefit of cold milk is that since it is rich in potassium, it keeps your skin moisturised.
Here’s how you can use cold milk:
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in the cold milk
- Apply it around your eyes
- Let it stay for a while
- Clean your face with cold water
Follow this remedy 2 to 3 times a week and we are certain that your dark circles will get better.
4. Aloe Vera
One of the best ingredients, aloe vera is nature’s gift to mankind. It can be used as a moisturizer. Using aloe vera gel around your eyes will nourish your skin and also prevent early signs of ageing.
Here’s how you can use aloe vera:
- Take a cotton ball
- Dip it in the aloe vera gel. You can get it from the aloe vera plant at your home or buy the gel from any good brand.
- Apply the aloe vera gel under your eyes and gently massage it for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
We are sure that if you follow this simple hack, your under-eyes will not sag, and you will get soft skin.
Rosewater is one of the oldest skincare ingredients that your mom or grandmom must have been using for years. It helps rejuvenate your skin and is suitable for all skin types. You can even call it a one-stop solution for all skin problems. Since it is mild, you can use it as a toner too.
Here’s how you can rose water to remove dark circles:
- Soak a cotton ball in rose water
- Keep it over your eyelids
- Allow it to stay for 10 to 15 minutes.
To get the best results, follow this simple remedy every night before sleeping.
Follow these simple home-based remedies and share your experience with us. However, if you are looking for hair reduction solutions and other remedies, we offer a wide range of services. To know more about our services, you can enquire from us. Have a good skincare day, ladies!
other related articles