5 Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
41 found this useful
Glowing Skin at Home
Glowing skin can be one of the biggest indicators of a healthy way of living. Today, glowing skin is one of the most popular beauty trends with a plethora of makeup products claiming to give it to you. But makeup is temporary and there are some amazing ways that you can have naturally glowing skin at home! We at makeO skinnsi have curated a list of 5 homemade face packs for glowing skin along with our suggestions of treatments you can try to achieve shining and youthful skin.
5 Amazing home remedies for glowing skin
1. Turmeric + Gram Flour
Turmeric is known to contain curcumin which has strong antioxidant properties. When you use it on your skin, it eliminates the chemicals that are found in make-up products that tend to damage your skin. Another benefit of turmeric is that it increases the production of collagen in your skin and makes your skin glow. Here is how you can add turmeric to your skincare regime-
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Add 4 tablespoons of gram flour to it.
- Now add water or milk to the mixture and stir it well
- Apply the paste on your face and neck and let it stay for at least 15 minutes
- Wash your face with water
Use this homemade face pack for glowing skin twice a week for soft and supple skin.
2. Aloe Vera + Turmeric Powder
Aloe vera gel is one of the most potent natural ingredients. It is said to possess healing properties and can easily rejuvenate your dull skin. Use it with turmeric powder, honey and milk, to get naturally glowing skin at home. Here’s how you can use aloe vera gel and turmeric powder - Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon milk to the mix
- Apply this mixture to your face
- Allow it to stay on your face for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
Use this homemade face pack for glowing skin once or twice a week to get rid of dull skin.
3. Papaya + Fuller’s Earth + Honey
Using papaya on your skin helps in exfoliation. It gently removes dead cells from your skin. Use it with Fuller’s Earth or Multani mitti and honey to reduce pigmentation on your face. One of the easiest remedies, papaya, fuller’s earth, and honey, mixed together can cleanse your pores to give way to healthy, glowing skin. Here’s how you can make this paste and use it on your face-
- Take a few pieces of ripe papaya. Add 1 teaspoon Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) and 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all these ingredients to get a smooth paste
- Apply this paste evenly all over your face and neck
- Let it sit on your face for at least 20 minutes and then wash it with cool water.
4. Cucumber + Yoghurt
Did you know that two of the most easily available ingredients in your kitchen, cucumber, and yoghurt can become one of the simplest home remedies for face glow? Yoghurt can be great for cooling your skin. And, full of antioxidants, cucumber is a superfood that can instantly rejuvenate your dull skin. It also helps to reduce puffiness on your face. Here’s how you can use this magical ingredient on your skin to get an instant glow.
- Take a small cucumber in a bowl. Grate it and add 2-3 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Apply this mixture to your face.
- Let it stay on your face for 5 minutes. Once it dries out, wash your face with water.
5. Banana + Milk + Ice Cube
Rich in vitamins and potassium, bananas are great for your skin. It nourishes, hydrates, and helps maintain the overall glow on your face. Here’s how you can use a banana to get glowing skin at home-
- Take a ripe banana. Mash it in a bowl
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk to it and make a paste
- Apply this paste evenly all over your face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with water. Now rub an ice cube on your face for a few seconds
Doing this once or twice a week can give you great results
We believe that if you follow these home remedies, you will definitely get glowing skin. However, if you are looking for a one-stop solution to get glowing skin, you can check out makeO skinnsi’s Dermafacial service.
About makeO skinnsi
makeO skinnsi is a unique skincare brand that provides a selection of makeOver services including laser hair removal, facials, body polishing and more. Glowing skin is a sign of hydration, youth and elasticity. To achieve such a look homemade face masks will work, but hydrafacials done by experts using the latest technology and products will help you achieve it easily. Select from our range of facials like hydra facial, anti-ageing facial, oil control facial etc to get nourished, pure and refreshed skin that glows from within!
1. How can I make my skin glow naturally?
You can get a natural glow on your face by
- Washing your face regularly
- Exfoliating dead skin cells and promoting the growth of new skin cells
- Using a Vitamin C serum or moisturiser to increase brightness
- Using a toner or a hydrating mist to nourish your skin
- Using face masks to hydrate your skin regularly
- Protecting your skin from the sun by religiously using sunscreen
2. How can I make my face glow with home remedies?
There are many homemade face packs you can make by using the ingredients at home. Here are our top 5 home remedies for glowing skin
- Turmeric and Besan
- Aloe vera and turmeric
- Papaya, fuller’s earth and honey
- Cucumber and yoghurt
- Banana, milk and ice
3. Which food is best for skin glow?
Dark chocolate, sunflower seeds, fatty fish, avocadoes, walnuts and more are known to increase the glow in your skin.
4. How can I make my dull face glow? Fight dullness by consuming more wholesome food. Sleep better and hydrate. Make sure to never step out without SPF and use toning and hydrating products to increase moisture in your skin. Lastly, make sure to use a Vitamin C serum or moisturiser to boost brightness.
other related articles