maintaining oral hygiene is easy peasy with the toothsi electro.it is powered by sonic technology which brushes your teeth at 40,000 vibrations per minute and it’s 2 min smart timer lets you know when to switch sides, thus cleaning your teeth effectively. It is truly a smart brush! Buy our electric toothbrush today to get the smile you deserve.
- Dupont soft bristles that use SONIC technology (40000 vibrations / minute) that reaches every corner of the mouth and cleans in-between teeth.
- Smart features of dentist recommended 2 minute timer with 30 sec snooze to remind the customer to switch brushing side.
- 5 smart brushing modes for oral care regime with smart memory - Clean which effectively removes dental plaque, Polish which brightens and polishes your teeth, White which effectively removes surface stains, Gumcare which lightly massages your gums and Sensitive which gently cleans teeth and gums
- IPX7 waterproof design which lets you use the brush in the shower too
- 5X plaque reduction with minimal effort as compared to a manual toothbrush
- One charge last up to 7 days, the brush can be powered by laptop, phone and power bank too
- Light weight which allows you to carry the brush while you travel
- Ergonomic sleek design which makes it easy to hold
- Premium look and easy to use
how to use
Step 1: Squeeze a coin sized toothpaste on the brush head, wet it and place head on your teeth
Step 2; Turn on the brush and slowly move it thoroughly from tooth to tooth.
Step 3: Glide it over the front, back and chewing surfaces of each tooth. The brush will prompt you to switch sides every 30 seconds and will shut off after 2 minutes. You can switch it off by long pressing the power button
Step 4: Rinse the brush head with water and wipe it dry with soft cloth.
1 electric toothbrush
2 replaceable brush heads
1 USB cable
1 brush head cap
a truly smart toothbrush
its smart features give you a brushing experience like no other.
that’s 133x more powerful
compared to a manual toothbrush, the electro’s sonic tech is far superior.
it’s all you could’ve asked
the electro is sleek, ergonomically designed, travel friendly, and just perfect for you!
5 brushing modes
toothsi electro | smart electric toothbrush
What is toothsi electro?
toothsi electro is your super cool and smart brushing assistant. It is highly recommended by orthodontists, as it keeps your gums healthier and gives 2X brighter teeth. Choose toothsi electro and switch to a smarter way of brushing
What are the features of toothsi electro?
Electric toothbrushes come with tons of recommendations from both professionals as well as regular users. Some features include:
smart 2 minute timer: A built-in 2-minute timer in smart toothbrushes encourages you to achieve the dentist-recommended time, and with a pause every 30 seconds, it lets you know when to switch the brushing area to promote a healthy brushing habit.
5 brushing modes: Clean, Polish, White, Sensitive, and Gumcare for all your brushing needs in one smart toothbrush.
IPX7 waterproof design
40,000 sonic vibrations: in a minute to help brush the hard-to-reach corners of your mouth.
What is the smart timer feature?
It is for sure a smart one! The smart timer feature calculates time and helps you effectively clean your teeth. After every 30 seconds it buzzes, and signals you to switch the brushing side of your mouth. Its 2-minute timer helps to turn off your toothbrush automatically.
What is the smart memory feature?
toothsi electro is smart memory enabled, that remembers your last brushing mode. So, the next time you use it. It'll automatically start with the mode you used last. It also has 5 brushing modes that enable you to get 2X whiter teeth and healthier gums.
What is sonic vibrational speed?
toothsi electro gives you a remarkable experience of brushing with 4000/minute vibrations. Which ensures you get 2X whiter teeth and healthier gums. This movement of bristles is called sonic vibrational speed.
What are the 5 brushing modes in toothsi electro?
The 5 brushing modes are Clean -effectively removes dental plaque Polish - brightens and polishes your teeth White - effectively removes surface stains Gumcare - lightly massages your gums Sensitive - genthly cleans teeth and gums
Is an electric toothbrush better than a manual toothbrush?
Clinical studies show that electronic toothbrushes with rotation-oscillation movement are more effective at removing plaque and help to keep your mouth overall healthier compared to regular manual toothbrushes. With toothsi electro’s sonic vibrational speed of 40,000/minute, you get 2X whiter teeth and healthier gums. It is 133x better than a manual toothbrush.
Some more benefits of an electric toothbrush:
o More effective at removing plaque - A review of studies showed that, in general, smart brushes do decrease more plaque and gingivitis than manual toothbrushes.
o Built-in timers- A timer built into an electronic brush can help you brush for an optimal time to remove plaque from your teeth and gums.
o Different cleaning modes— There are different modes of cleaning available in just one electronic brush!
o 40,000 sonic vibrations— in a minute to help brush the hard-to-reach corners of your mouth.
Is it safe to use an electric toothbrush?
Absolutely! Electric toothbrushes are safe to use.
Are electric toothbrushes really better?
Yes, an electric toothbrush is better as it helps you effectively clean your teeth. toothsi electro gives you a sonic vibrational speed of 4,000/minute, which gives you brighter teeth and healthier gums.
Can an electric toothbrush be used on chipped teeth?
You should consult an orthodontist before using an electric toothbrush. In case you've had any dental problems earlier. It gives you higher vibrations as compared to an ordinary brush. Which may damage your chipped teeth.
Can we use an electric toothbrush daily?
Yes, you can use an electro toothbrush twice a day.
When should I replace the brush heads?
The brush head should be replaced every three months. They can also be replaced earlier, if needed.
Do electronic toothbrushes make teeth whiter?
An electric toothbrush removes plaque, and stains more effectively than any other manual toothbrush making your teeth brighter and gums healthier.
Can an electronic toothbrush loosen crowns?
Sonic vibrations of toothsi electro do not loosen your dental crowns. If you had any dental history before. You should consult an orthodontist before using an electric brush.
How long does one charge of toothsi electro last for?
Once it's fully charged, you can use toothsi electro for 2 minutes, 2 times a day. Its charge lasts up to 7 days.
How to use an electronic toothbrush?
When using an electronic brush, it isn't necessary to press hard or scrub. Simply guide the brush while it provides the brushing action.
• Step 1: Start with the outside surfaces of the teeth. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth, holding the brush head in place for a few seconds against each tooth before moving on to the next one.
• Step 2: Repeat on the inside surfaces of the teeth.
• Step 3: Repeat on the chewing surfaces of the teeth as well as behind the back teeth.
• Step 4: Direct the brush head along the gum line and upon the gums. Again, do not press hard or scrub.
• Step 5: Try grazing the brush head along with your tongue and the roof of your mouth, back to front, to help freshen your breath.