A Step-By-Step Guide About How To Get Glowing Skin With Home Remedies
8 found this useful
Glowing skin can be one of the biggest indicators of a healthy way of living. However, since most of us lead a hectic lifestyle, consume junk food, don’t get enough sleep and barely find any time for exercising, our skin faces the brunt of our unhealthy lifestyle. We understand that you don’t get the time to go to a salon regularly. Therefore, to help you get glowing skin at home, skinnsi has curated a list of simple home remedies. Follow these simple tips to get flawless skin.
1. Turmeric + Gram Flour
Turmeric is known to contain curcumin which has strong antioxidant properties. When you use it on your skin, it eliminates the chemicals that are found in make-up products that tend to damage your skin. Another benefit of turmeric is that it increases the production of collagen in your skin and makes your skin glow. Here is how you can add turmeric to your skincare regime-
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Add 4 tablespoons of gram flour to it.
- Now add water or milk to the mixture and stir it well
- Apply the paste on your face and neck and let it stay for at least 15 minutes
- Wash your face with water
Use this paste twice a week for soft and supple skin.
2. Aloe Vera + Turmeric Powder
Aloe vera gel is one of the most potent natural ingredients. It is said to possess healing properties and can easily rejuvenate your dull skin. Use it with turmeric powder, honey and milk, to get naturally glowing skin. Here’s how you can use aloe vera gel and turmeric powder -
- Take 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon milk into the mix
- Apply this mixture to your face
- Allow it to stay on your face for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
Use this home remedy once or twice a week to get rid of dull skin.
3. Papaya + Fuller’s Earth + Honey
Using papaya on your skin helps in exfoliation. It gently removes dead cells from your skin. Use it with fuller’s earth or Multani mitti and honey to reduce pigmentation on your face. One of the easiest remedies, papaya, fuller’s earth, and honey, mixed together can cleanse your pores to give way to healthy, glowing skin. Here’s how you can make this paste and use it on your face-
- Take a few pieces of ripe papaya. Add 1 teaspoon Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) and 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all these ingredients to get a smooth paste
- Apply this paste evenly all over your face and neck
- Let it sit on your face for at least 20 minutes and then wash with cool water.
4. Cucumber + Yoghurt
One of the most easily available ingredients in your kitchen, cucumber, can be great for cooling your skin. Full of antioxidants, cucumber is a superfood that can instantly rejuvenate your dull skin. It also helps to reduce puffiness on your face. Here’s how you can use this magical ingredient on your skin to get an instant glow.
- Take a small cucumber in a bowl. Grate it and add 2-3 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Let it stay on your face for 5 minutes. Once it dries out, wash your face with water.
5. Banana + Milk + Ice Cube
Rich in vitamins and potassium, bananas are great for your skin. It nourishes, hydrates, and helps maintain the overall glow on your face. Here’s how you can use a banana to get glowing skin at home-
- Take a ripe banana. Mash it in a bowl
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk to it and make a paste
- Apply this paste evenly all over your face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with water. Now rub an ice cube on your face for a few seconds
Doing this once or twice a week can give you great results
We believe that if you follow these home remedies, you will definitely get glowing skin. However, if you are looking for a one-stop solution to get laser hair reduction treatment along with glowing skin, you can check out skinnsi’s Dermafacial service.
other related articles